AIM
Kashiso

Sonic quiz (redone) Sonic quiz (redone)

Decent quiz, but some of the questions are shit.

I hate to sound like a total faggot/Sonic fan overload, but honestly you have to admit some of those questions had little to do with the actual franchise and were based on opinions not everyone has. (i.e. "When did the first crappy sonic game come out?" , "Who is the simple character?", and "Who made a comeback in sonic games?") Also with the chaos powers, there are an infinitely many amount, there is actually not a set number. As for Yuji Naka, he is the Programmer, not the producer. On one last note, Tails' IQ was never told. Only Eggman has the confirmed IQ of 300.

The quiz it's self was actually very good, but pretty generic in everything put presentation. Another disappointment is the fact there was no reward for the quiz such as a video, game, or even a cool picture to look at in triumph. As I said before, pretty generic, but there is a real potential I see. Good luck with your next flash!

Zcape the mouse dimention Zcape the mouse dimention

too easy and too short

A simple, but fun game, i recomend adding more to the game and adding some more levels but besides that it was pretty good.

even level 14 or 13 or whatever the final level was, was too easy.

Link kirby's fire temple Link kirby's fire temple

I enjow how i was portrayed

in this game i rather like how i was portrayed.
Great graphics and pretty decent engine.

Overall great!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

ROFL/AWESOME!

the game is awesome and the disgeae pardoy made me laugh my ass off! great games and your humor is amazing. GREAT WORK!

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Pure Geunis......

Perfect....i'm stunned.....wow just wow! i've been trying to get an engine like that for a month....ur awsome! the graphics were great except for a few scences where it was a little sketchy. the final fantasyness was awsome and well done.

The programing was top knotched cept for only 1 problem. at the end auron wouldn't upgrade my sword. even though i was like level 60 and had 100,000 useless coins.(gil) it was definatly great though. you are awsome and this is the best game on newgrounds. speaking of which why isn't this in the top 50? VOTE 5 ON THIS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

if i had any advice it would be come up with a better ending and some more animation. but otherwise it was perfection because the variables you used were very exstenvie in the programing and you have masered how the random encounters work.

Great Job!!!!!! Please Make More!!!!!!!!!

p.s please e-mail me your engine PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i won't steal it i will use it as a example.

KronikNkoke responds:

as much as I would like to I really cant. making this engine was from the ground up and I really dont want to give all my work away even if it is for an example.

I can however help you out with any questions about battle formulas or random encounters.

of course this game is artbased and made in Flash 5 so the code may not be much compared to Flash 187.56 MXLE or whatever you people are using now

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

OMG!

the gameplay was very good but the mode were kinda limeted also the graphics were good but could be very much improved. also the sound was in great sync with the actions and OMG the progaming PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

anyway the blood was well animated and also were the character movements. next time aswell think of something original ither than "u r a guy and u kill things now play" so next time think up of a story line or at least a reason for killing anyone like the killed your dog and cause he sux u gotz to gos and beat the crap out him then kill him the most painful wayz posible.

good job and good luck

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I CAN'T BELIVE IT!

i almost NEVER give out 10's but WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING ANIMATION, AMAZING PROGRAMING, AMAZING EVERYTHING!!!!!!

i couldn't find a single flaw in this and i am gonna vote 5 every day.

this was just simply amazing.

GREAT job and good luck

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

VERY FUN!!!!!

WOW!!! that was an amazing game! (i beat it 100% as long as there weren't any more seceret characters other than shadow and amy)

the animation very very very solid and the action was very engaging and for a moment i forgot it wasn't sonic advance 2!

the sound was very good and on time so was the programing which by the way was some of the best i've ever seen on NG.

i hope to see more soon and keep up the good work!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

VERY GOOD!

i like this very much! there is a ton of content in this and many hours of game play. although i think that you should of animated to water when you pressed the space bar.

this was very very very very very glitchy though. i often found my self stuck in a wall or platform. also many times i lost health went down without being hit. akso when i hit an enemy it hurt me.

i hope you do better with your next submission

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

OMG!!!!

Please tell me how you made the sprite animation so good!!! please i beg tell me how you did that! those were the best sprite graphics i've seen in my whole life. Even Sega couldn't make it so good!

also teh game was intense and very interactive. i can't wait till Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6. although if i could make any suggestion it would be to have more than 1 fight scene and, if possible, to have party members.

i <3 this and please answer my question.