AIM
Kashiso

Ice Cap Zone- Remix Ice Cap Zone- Remix

I'll let you know what I think of it

It was AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT.

Give Some Justice Please! Give Some Justice Please!

YOU WANT JUSTICE!?

Apollo Justice? er oh er

See what I did there?

As for the song, it was pretty good, meng. It seemed kinda breakish due to the constant change of beat(if not the song in it's entirety), but it worked because you kept tempo. Overall, was some good trance. Keep up the work and get better at Street Fighter for saturday, I'll let you borrow some.

RagingFlameOfHorror responds:

reason it sounds kind of breakish is because i used subbass, which either sounds really good if you have good speakers or you cant hear at all if you have bad ones

Cheesy Shit Cheesy Shit

Pretty Good.

Its better than all of the stuff I've heard of yours! your work in fruity loop has paid off apparently. I agree with you that it's cheesy, by that I means it sounds like all other trance in the world. The thing that makes it stand out it how it actually has a really nice quality and rhythm.

Good work. Keep it up!

RagingFlameOfHorror responds:

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Most voices were pretty much the same.

A pretty decent demo of voices, but most of them sounds way to simliar to each other. The overall voice acting was actually interesting and so was the way you pulled it off. Most of the scenes were simliar as well though, such as the countless anime parodies and cliches.

The review rating and score for this are not that fair either, by know you probably know it's just people trying getting to get into your pants or start a relationship or something stupid. In result, I'm giving it a lowerscore to even some things out.

Anyway, Pretty good voice acting. Good work.

Melodrama Melodrama

Good ska on NG!? O:

AMAZING! XD awesome work! the world needs some more ska bands. thank you very much.

The Unfathomable Cycle of Life The Unfathomable Cycle of Life

BONERIFIC!!!!!

awesome song! XD best metal ive heard in a while.

Rain Down Rain Down

fucking yes!

FINALLY! the first anti thing I've ever heard! D:< took enough god damn time. anyway thanks for this, stupid emos trying to be sad all the time and saying they are non-conformist. >.> even though they are only emo because of conforming to a stereo type. emos suck. high fucking five! AWESOME SONG! XD

btw. ill vote 5 on this every day. sorry for those emo kids lowering the score.

CWN responds:

Man, you made my day. I was surprised this even showed up on the weekly top 5!
That was mainly the problem, because then all the little emo chumps starting hearing the song and voting with ZEROS...
Thanks for your support man!!!! I appreciate it a lot!

Kirby || Green Greens Kirby || Green Greens

Amazing!

Perfect in all ways possible! ^-^ awesome re-vap/techno remix!

A Portrait in Viewing (Remix) A Portrait in Viewing (Remix)

its pretty good

i like it! its pretty good. i havent heard your other one but i really like this version! its also really clear, but i wish you gave the ending more thought then just fading

The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix The Legend of Zelda: NES Mix

Awesome Remix!

i love what you did with this! it is really cool but satys true to the original! its awesome! good work!

afgc55 responds:

Thanks for the review! It's good to see you think it stays true to the original, because i was afraid that some people would just think i was ruining the song.